What you can find in our FAQs
Where can I find my result?
Once you have completed the test, your result will automatically appear on a new page at the top of the screen. This can sometimes take a few seconds, so please be patient and allow your result to fully load.
Why can't I see my result?
There’s nothing worse than finishing a test only to have your result disappear. It is unusual that this will happen. However, there are a few reasons why it may occur and things that you can do to prevent it from happening:
- Do NOT switch tabs or leave the test inactive for a long period of time.
- Do NOT use the back-button to return to a previous page, as this will affect how the result is calculated.
- Do NOT have a separate quiz or test from our site open in a different tab, as this may interfere with the one you are completing.
- Make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your web browser. If you are using the Facebook app to access the test, then please also ensure that this has been updated to the latest version.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection so that the site can load.
Unable to complete the test?
If you were unable to complete a test due to a technical issue, then please address the following:
- Make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your web browser. If you are using the Facebook app to access the test, then please also ensure that this has been updated to the latest version. Failing to do so can prevent questions from loading properly and may even throw users back to the beginning of the test.
Why we use adverts
We understand that advertisements aren’t everyone’s “cup of tea,” but the static adverts on our site allow us to offer our content to everyone, without the need to ask for money or personal data.
We do not allow pop-up adverts or automated re-directs to external sites on our site. If you experience this, then please do get in touch with us via Facebook so that we can resolve the issue for you.
How is my score calculated?
Each question is weighted based on its difficulty level. The overall score is calculated using the total points from each correctly-answered test question. Questions with a higher difficulty level are therefore worth more towards your final result.
99% of people fall between a score range of 60-160 points for IQ tests. The overall score for our IQ test is therefore determined using a base range of 60 points.
Each question is weighted, based on its difficulty level, so that questions with a higher difficulty level are worth more towards your final result. Your final score is then calculated using the total points from each correctly-answered test question and the base score.
Which type of questions are included in the IQ tests?
We use a variety of questions to assess different aspects of intelligence:
- Spatial intelligence - assess ability to recognise shape or image patterns
- Mathematical calculations - target numerical intelligence
- Logical intelligence - analogies and reasoning
- Verbal intelligence - questions assess your command of vocabulary
How does it measure my IQ?
Our IQ test includes a range of questions to measure and assess your ability in the following areas: spatial intelligence, numerical intelligence, logical intelligence, and verbal intelligence.
IQ Test Answers
If you’ve just taken the IQ Test and would like to know what the correct answers are, watch the video to understand the logic behind each question.
Is my personal data being collected?
Within a given session, your answers are collected in order to derive your total score. The final result is stored anonymously, unless you have chosen to register to our website by email or logged in via FB. We do not do anything with your result, and it is not used for commercial purposes. For more information regarding data protection, please refer to our policy: https://intellitest.me/en/data-protection
Is my score linked to any personal or identifiable information about me?
Your final result is stored but cannot be traced back to you. Only if you have chosen to register to our website by email or logged in via FB will your score be saved and linked to your profile. Nothing is done with your data and/or your results, and they are not used for commercial purposes. For more information regarding data protection, please refer to our policy: https://intellitest.me/en/data-protection